dilluns, 28 de març del 2011

+




- I've seen you're meeting a really ugly girl right now.
- I know, I'm just trying to forget you. 
- I don't think you've got lots of things in common, do you?
- No, we don't. 
- Well, there's no way to have so many things in common like we do, you know it.
- I do know it and that's the reason for lobotomizing my brain with drugs, alcohol and ugly skinny dyed tall   girls.
- Does she even know who's Sergéi? 
- You mean Rajmáninov, Prokófiev, Korolev or Eisenstein?
- Of course I mean Eisenstein, what kind of question's that?
- I don't think he's been a Cosmpolitan centerpiece or he's worked for Chanel. I'm not sure. 
- I can verify you he's not, at least for the last twenty years. I love Chanel. 
- And what about you? 
- I'm trying to forget you too, but I'm not dating any ugly skinny dyed tall girl yet. Just gintonics and M.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada